The early years of the child in school are covered by 3 years of Kindergarten i.e. Nursery, Lower Kindergarten (LKG), and Upper Kindergarten (UKG). Developmentally age-appropriate activities progress through the three levels.
Primary Grade 1 to 5
The three years of Kindergarten (Nursery, LKG,UKG) progresses into 5 years of Primary (Grade 1-5).
Middle School & Secondary Grade 6-10
The middle and senior school (grade 6 -10) curriculum fosters a learning environment that lays a strong academic foundation and provides a sensitive, nurturing environment.
- CBSE board recognised nationally and internationally
- Engineering entrances are aligned with the CBSE curriculum
- Rigour prepares you well for further graduate studies
- Requires you to take only one language (English is an option)
- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology
- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Computer Science
- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Psychology
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Psychology
- Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics and Applied Mathematics
- Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics and Psychology
- Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics and Entrepreneurship
We want children to have fun even as they learn, play and make friends.